I'm doing EE for first time and feels strange

KazzW

Hi all
I've been on the SW diet for a while (though have played with it for the last 6 months). I have rejoined my club and today I have done EE.

I'm worried that I won't lose weight on EE as well it just seems strange to be able to eat potatoes and meat and veg and well nothing measured.

I'm scared I won't loose my first week?

Anyone else felt like this or follows EE that can assure me all is ok.

THanks
Karen x

I have been following EE since I rejoined in December. It does work as long as you follow the 1/3 Superfree with each meal to stop you from filling your plate with too much from original and green. Good luck x

Just want to add that it will feel very wrong and against the rules but as long as you follow it properly it will work. Let me know if you need any help x

Thank you Amy. I'm not sure I can risk a whole week of EE I'm too scared. Will let you know how I get on. Stupid isn't it. x

It does work, don't worry. I felt exactly the same when I rejoined, eating carbs with meat just went against the grain! It makes the plan so much more flexible & less restrictive, I find now if I go back & do red or green I feel a bit restricted.

Edit: I lost 5.5lb in my first week doing extra easy only:) x

I have lost all my weight so far on EE :) I love it!

I lost the majority of mine doing extra easy. It works. :)

Ok I'm going with it and it does feel weird but hey ho x

Back