im doing it

mumto1

hi everyone,

well ive decided to do cd, my mind is set and im ready to go.

im meeting my cdc on monday for my first meeting, not sure what will happen but hoping to start tuesday, could i start monday if i dont have anything to eat untill the meeting at 1.30??

went to the drs yesterday for her to sign my form as my bmi is well over 40 and she did it no probs just wants me to see the nurse once a month to show how im getting on.

dont no what to expect at the meeting so any tips will be brill also what flavours does anyone recomend.

sorry to waffle on but i really dont no what to expect, except about 2 stone off by xmas well thats what she said.

hi everyone,

well ive decided to do cd, my mind is set and im ready to go.

Half the weight loss battle is getting into the Zone and you sound like you are there:clap:

im meeting my cdc on monday for my first meeting, not sure what will happen but hoping to start tuesday, could i start monday if i dont have anything to eat until the meeting at 1.30??

The day will almost be gone by the time you have finished your meeting and you will be feeling very hungry by then...best to leave it until Tuesday but you could help yourself a lot by having meals that are low in carbs.

Cutting down on the carbs a few days before you start will help you get into ketosis quicker and reduce the withdrawal symptoms.

went to the drs yesterday for her to sign my form as my bmi is well over 40 and she did it no probs just wants me to see the nurse once a month to show how im getting on.

That is a very good idea:)

dont no what to expect at the meeting so any tips will be brill also what flavours does anyone recomend.

Try and get a variety of flavour for the first week to see which ones you like best.

sorry to waffle on but i really dont no what to expect, except about 2 stone off by xmas well thats what she said.

It is very doable that you could have 2 stone off by Xmas...

Be sure to do your body measurement now for your own records and take some before photos as these are very helpful as the weight comes off so fast on CD...

Good luck with your CD journey.

You'll def lose 2 stone by Xmas, am sure of that.

I'd wait and start the next day. I did. Had a total binge the night before though, but no regrets.

Flavourwise, I like all the soups, in a fashion, but only buy oriental chilli, chicken and mushroom and leek and potato. Shakes I love choc and choc mint. Strawberry and Vanilla are ok too as is cappuccino

Get a variety your first week and work out what you like and may not like. Hey you may like them all

Then after a couple of weeks you'll be allowed the bars, which are delish!!!

Good luck hun x

im meeting my cdc on monday for my first meeting, not sure what will happen but hoping to start tuesday, could i start monday if i dont have anything to eat untill the meeting at 1.30??

Why not have breakfast and then start Cd at lunchtime? If you're anything like me you will want to start straight away anyway, and you will probably save at least 1000cals that you would otherwise consume by waiting until Tuesday.

Good luck!

Your CDC should take you through the progamme, take your weight and measurements and they usually take photos too (front and side at least). If they don't, as Mini suggested, take your own at home (front. side and back); if you have a look at the "visual therapy" thread you can see that some of us are posting there for motivation (with thanks to Rumbly and Kes for making up poster boards for us comparing week on week).

The CDC should also explain what level of support they are offering (this seems to differ from CDC to CDC) and how to contact them. You should also get the CD booklet.

Have a read of these - Cambridge Diet FAQ and General Information. - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum most questions are answered in here.

thank you all for your advice xxxx

so much reading to do, the stories on here are such an insparation i really cant wait to get started.

will keep you all updated with how i get on and will no doubt be on here loads xxxx

Back