Red Days I'm doing Red Days only and wondering if this is a good Diet Plan? (Pic inside)

Hi guys,

it's my first post here and plan to hang around for the future to help keep me motivated. I recently started slimming world and I have made a very basic diet plan for the week that I intend to follow every week. It is very boring and lacks variety but I don't mind that. I've lost weight before and I used the same foods over and over and it worked back then and i'm looking to do something similar under the slimming world guidelines this time.

Would love some feedback or if there could be any (simple) adjustments that could be made as I don't want to have an overly extravagant menu :p any cereal, bread, milk would come under HEA & HEB. thanks so much.

PlanMM.jpg

Thanks for the reply Blue. The days I have Cereal account for my A + B and the days I don't have cereal, I have my A + B at lunch with a sandwich (+ a glass of milk) or soup and bread. I'm eating up to 2 alpen light bars a day as well when i feel i need more than fruit to tide me over until my next meal, which accounts for my second B choice which i'm allowed on a red diet. :) You're right, I haven't been using as much syns as I could so far but i'm sure they'll creep into the diet the longer I use it to add a little bit of variety.

thanks again.

Back