Im doing this for me and no one else

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am 100% determined now and i am going to do this, i offically lost the love of my life tonight, he came and collected all his stuff and told me he doesnt love me anymore and by the time he left we were both in tears, i told him dont he dare come running back when im thin and beautifull! And thin and beautifull is what i am going to be!!!! Normally at a time like this i comfort eat but food is the last thing on my mind at the moment...cambridge all the way xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey pinkmantha sending you (((((big hugs))))),im sorry things didnt work out for you and i want to commend you for not turning to food(dont know if i could be so brave).
    Wishing you the very best of luck for cd and post often we are all here to help you out.
    Sorry im not more help :(

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    aww hun ((( )) yes do it for you hun. show him what hes missing. can i ask if he doesn't love you why was he crying? sorry to mess with your head hun

5. ncassidy80

ncassidy80 Full Member

Hi pinkmantha - good on you - wish I could have been strong like you when things went wrong for me I turned to food so is amazing you arent. I wish you all the luck in the world on your journey and is so right to do it for you and noone else x

6. PinkMantha

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    je said the classic, he loves me but he is not 'in love with me'!!! only got off the phone to him an hour ago. still aint turned to food, although i was tempted for some chicken when i opened the fridge for the milk :(
    are you natalie cassidy or just a coincidence lol xxx

7. Weaver78

Weaver78 Full Member

Stay strong sweetie!! (((hugs)))

8. PinkMantha

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im trying, aint been asleep yet, just went down for a nice pint of flavoured water to try keep me going then may try get some sleep in a bit. its just so hard 2 1/2 years down the drain :( wanted to weigh myself this morning but cant as i been up all night drinking coffee and water and iv prob oput on 10lbs lol x

9. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Not down the drain, hunni! Please don't think of it like that. You had some great times together, learned lots of things, grew up a little bit - it's what they call life experience, hun. :hug99: that's just how life is sometimes.

Be gentle with yourself, just take things one day at a time. Don't lose weight to 'show him', lose it to show yourself - to show yourself that you are strong and beautiful - that you're worth the effort. Cos you are xx

Hope you manage to grab a few zzzs.

10. Mrskeith2b

Mrskeith2b Member

Thinking about ya chick , well done for not turning to food , I think I would have , stay strong!! X

11. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Thinking of you, well done for not turning to food, we are all here for you :grouphugg:

12. PinkMantha

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Iv had a shake this mornin and coffee and water and iv just been sick :( x

13. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    ((( ))) hun i really do feel for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.