im eating more than ever, is this really a diet??

fabregas4

Hi everyone,

i have tried every fad diet going, lighter life cambridge low carb etc, al gave me weight loss but when i stopped..... it went on again. this time i opted for this diet and my goodness im eating loads!! all of it im allowed but i keep thinking and worrying that it wont work!!

im sticking to what i can have, iv had snack a jacks for my syns every day and last night i made a big bowl of syn free cheesecake ice, it's so scrummy :) i felt so naughty last night eating it, but it's ok, it's such a strange diet. but good :)

how have you all found this diet? xx

SW is great (as all diets are if you stick to them!) but like everything else, if you stop when you are at target, the weight will go back on.

So many people say they are eating more than ever and they manage to lose weight very sucessfully - as long as it is all on plan you will be fine! Good luck. Is this your first week?

Yes, im on day 3 today :) im so excited to get this weight off, im expecting, so it will be good to be comfortable in pregnancy.

how long have you been on this diet for? i like the ethos of slimming world, 'it's not a diet just a lifestyle change' it's so great xx

Oooh congrats, didn't realise you were expecting :)
I've been on SW for ever! Over 3 years. I've been at target for 2 years but have just gone a bit out due to overindulgence on holiday and weekends away so back on it now, big time. SW is for life, that's true.

Is this really a diet? NO!!!! Its a healthy way of eating that you can take with you forever!

And the best thing is - it works! (if you stick to it :D) xx

It's a lifestyle change and one worth
making!
It felt like that on my first week, I was full, not hungry and didn't feel like I was on a diet and I lost 3lb!
Stick with it and you will see for yourself.
Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck.
Make sure you eat your HEX allowances.

A lot of people feel like this. I certainly eat more on SW than pre-SW but what I eat is good quality food instead of crap with empy calories. And it's definitely a plan that you can follow for life, after a while it just becomes second nature.

Back