IM FED UP TODAY, NEED HELP. X

MOSEYMOO

MAUREEN XXX
hi all, im on day 6 today. Coped so far, done lt 100% drinking the water, walked 5miles every day.
just fed up with few things and tempted to stuff my face, im not hungry, just restless. Gonna spring clean then sort out wardrobe.

start weight 13st 5lbs on 6/7/9..
goal weight 11st 12lbs.

week 1 =

Last edited:
Maureen,

Did you walk 5 miles a day pre-LT? Just be careful not to over-do the exercise as it can make you very tired, especially in the 1st week.

You are nearly at 1st weigh-in and that should spur you on.

Good luck.

Thank you T. i do these 5mile walks on and off when im trying to tone up and get weight down. if anything i have more energy on lipotrim. I did lipotrim last yr, lost 3st 2LBS i 9 weeks but never got to goal then gained 1 stone on buscuits and not walking.....
the 5 mile walk is gentle and slow around the edge of a lake, but sometimes do a hill walk.
if i feel good on the outside, i know il feel good on the inside.
Initially i was 16st 7Lbs at 5ft 7'
monday i was 13st 5Lbs, so i am determined to follow this thru. Just need encouragement.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hello Maureen!!

Hope your feeling better :)

Keep the determination in mind and you can do it xxx

I hope your feeling much better now. I know what you mean we tend to feel a bit sorry for ourselves at time I was a similar start weigh as you. At times I used to envy anyone eating. I got used to it. Don't worry we all have moments like that. Your determination to suceed shows through. Stay strong and well done.:)

Feeling much better today and more positive. Must have hit a wall yesterday. Didnt cheat, so back on track today, hope everyone is well today. x:D

Hi Maureen,
glad you are feeling more positive today, you have done so well on LT before, you will complete it this time. Best of luck for the weigh in tomorrow.
Doirin

Back