Im fed up with my digital scales

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beinggood, 11 May 2010 Social URL.

1. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    they are the pits. When you stand on them they give you a ridiculous reading ...then you stand on them again, then again till finally 3rd time they settle and decide what weight they are going to tell you. The third weight seems accurate enough, they weighed 1lb more than my CDC so I cant really complain.

Anyways - just been on to argos and reserved a set od mechanical scales, as this jumping on and off feels a bit much like excercise to me. :8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    My fat analysis scales are pants - they can vary by a great deal so I do use digital as I got a pair of Salter ones from the local car boot and they've been OK (they are 1lb under my CDC but it's all realtive)

4. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Mine say something different every 5 minutes so i try to stay away from them - but its hard isn't it!!!

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    lol my cdc has digital scales, last time i was weighed she had to get me to stand on the scales on top of a table and they still fluctuated by 5 stone, had a gammy leg that week too so getting on and off the table was interesting

6. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    my scales does the exact same thing! every morning i have to get on and off about 3-4 times just so i can get the same weight back to back and that's my weight for the day!

7. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

I KNOW! thats why i moved to manual scales ages ago. got some in ikea years ago and they are brilliant and really accurate and v v basic.

8. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating

mine are just the same, but my old mechanical ones were even worse

9. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I got a new set, mechanical ones this time. Those one I had measured your fat and all that jazz too - they cost a lot ...and they are now headed out the door.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.