Im fed up with my digital scales

beinggood

they are the pits. When you stand on them they give you a ridiculous reading ...then you stand on them again, then again till finally 3rd time they settle and decide what weight they are going to tell you. The third weight seems accurate enough, they weighed 1lb more than my CDC so I cant really complain.

Anyways - just been on to argos and reserved a set od mechanical scales, as this jumping on and off feels a bit much like excercise to me. :8855:

My fat analysis scales are pants - they can vary by a great deal so I do use digital as I got a pair of Salter ones from the local car boot and they've been OK (they are 1lb under my CDC but it's all realtive)

Mine say something different every 5 minutes so i try to stay away from them - but its hard isn't it!!!

lol my cdc has digital scales, last time i was weighed she had to get me to stand on the scales on top of a table and they still fluctuated by 5 stone, had a gammy leg that week too so getting on and off the table was interesting

my scales does the exact same thing! every morning i have to get on and off about 3-4 times just so i can get the same weight back to back and that's my weight for the day!

I KNOW! thats why i moved to manual scales ages ago. got some in ikea years ago and they are brilliant and really accurate and v v basic.

my scales does the exact same thing! every morning i have to get on and off about 3-4 times just so i can get the same weight back to back and that's my weight for the day!

mine are just the same, but my old mechanical ones were even worse

I got a new set, mechanical ones this time. Those one I had measured your fat and all that jazz too - they cost a lot ...and they are now headed out the door.

Back