i'm finally overweight

katty

Silver Member
well, funny title i know but i'm so pleased that i am officially overweight and not obese for the first time in my adult life!!! i've been battling since 6 weeks or so to shift just 1lb, but no matter what i did it wouldn't go. and finally on monday i got weighed and its gone!!! yay!!

so i've still got another 2 stone or so to lose but i've been thinking about how much i have changed in the 8 months i've been healthy sw living.

i went for RUN this morning, not a walk and a hyperventilating session hehe, i also didn't wear a huge trackie top to cover myself up, i tied it round my waist and just had my sports bra and vest top on....now that is a first. i'm going on now but i'm so damn chuffed i've finally turned my way of 'food thinking' around and got control of it. oh and the suns shining too, its all good, have a lovely day :)

kat

Great news huns, you've worked hard to get there enjoy:D

katty said:
well, funny title i know but i'm so pleased that i am officially overweight and not obese for the first time in my adult life!!! i've been battling since 6 weeks or so to shift just 1lb, but no matter what i did it wouldn't go. and finally on monday i got weighed and its gone!!! yay!!

so i've still got another 2 stone or so to lose but i've been thinking about how much i have changed in the 8 months i've been healthy sw living.

i went for RUN this morning, not a walk and a hyperventilating session hehe, i also didn't wear a huge trackie top to cover myself up, i tied it round my waist and just had my sports bra and vest top on....now that is a first. i'm going on now but i'm so damn chuffed i've finally turned my way of 'food thinking' around and got control of it. oh and the suns shining too, its all good, have a lovely day :)

kat

Well done. Thats brilliamt. A great feeling x x x

Thats fantastic & well done for battling on to shift that pesky pound!!!!

It's a lovely feeling isn't it - I was chuffed to go from obese to overweight too! Well done on the running!

That is fabulous! I can't wait until I'm "overweight" too :) Well done on your progress!

Well done hun, a really fab achievement!x

Fab post - i recently got back to my lightest i can remember (well lightest in the last 15 years) and i am also now OVERWEIGHT.

We rock you know.........and its different for everyone but i can not wait to be HEALTHY! xxxx

Back