I'm full!

10st10lbs

Gold Member
2 and a half Scan Brans later, I think I'm about to burst. Is this normal?! Will makes sure I finish the 3rd one off before bed as I hate wasting food! Had a very small dinner around 7ish and then an Alpen Light bar to fill me up a bit more, and now this? Oh, could it have something to do with the two glasses of water I drank while weighing out my soft cheese? Inexperienced with Scan Bran! :eek: xxx

Must see if we can get them here. I have never heard of them before.

Did you enjoy them? Ive heard mixed reviews you see......

All I can say is, you're not going to have any problems "ahem" going in the morning :D

And I certainly didn't! Lol, it was good to have a clear out of my system though ;) xxx

Must see if we can get them here. I have never heard of them before.

Go for it, if you like eating cardboard! :p xxx

They are very filling. And bran swells up when it comes into contact with water!

Very very filling. Oof. And they sure as hell tire your jaws out! Will remember to keep the water to a low low when I have them again :) xxx

Did you enjoy them? Ive heard mixed reviews you see......

They're okayyy... Nothing brilliant, insanely boring and cardboardy when you eat them alone, not that bad if you put something you like on them. I had them with Asda 50% RF soft cheese with onion and chives, it certainly made them taste better. They're really filling and do hurt your jaw after the first two, as I mentioned ^, but they do make you go potty if you've had problems, and when I weigh in tomorrow, I'll let you know if they boosted my loss ;) xxx

Back