im furious

Good luck whatever you choose howdy x

hey howdy was wondering where you where! whats liptrim i want to lose 21 pound by 15th march...heeeeeelp xx

Its a TFR (total food replacement) diet.. no food at all, just shakes, (vile) soup and bars.. You can only get it from a pharmacy and have to go for weigh in every week

you are very restricted on what you can drink.. only plain water (still/sparkling - no flavours) no milk in brews.. no chewies for the dog breath other than listerine strips :eek:

I've done it in the past and have lost on it but for me I felt that food was taken away from me completely therefore I didnt have to think about what I was eating.. once ketosis kicked in tho I didnt feel hungry at all.. but it becomes a mental battle as you might not want to eat but you are thinking of it!!

yes, it works but unless you follow the refeed and maintenance programme properly you can find yourself gaining very quickly too after it (i'm guilty of this!)

what I like about this diet is you still have to think about what you are eating so for me I think this will carry on after I finish on CS.. dont think i'm gonna do past this weekend as I really cant afford to.. so am gonna use my stash of slimfast and stick to the no/low carb meal in the evening..

check out the lipotrim forum on here, lots of advice and info for you to read up on :)

thanks for the advice ive never seen it to buy, ill have a look i really want to shift this weight quickly, once the weight has gone i will be very carful because im one of those pople who can eat a bakd beana nd gainweight lol so ill see after this weigh in xxx

Back