***im gettin there*** :)

well hello everyone

35546 New Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: 3 Weeks Ago at 07:06 PM

not been on in so long, was debatin weather to go see maggie today and get back on the wagon, i shud do really, the longer im leavin it the more weight im puttin back on and its not good, dont think im as big as what i was but ill find out when i get back on and get weighed for the 1st time.

hows everyone gettin on then?

xxx

hi sam,

welcome back. When are you getting back on board? . My WI is later this evening my home scales are saying 9.13lbs woohoo I'm hoping my CDC also says that lol

Im here Sam, your welcome anytime.....Im on msn if you want to chat

i was gona go see maggie tonight and start again tomoro but dunno weather to or not lol, dunno y im havin 2nd thoughts. iv not told maggie im thinkin of going back on yet tho but im sure she will be pleased. might wait till next week coz iv bought all my shoppin for my lunch for this werk now so next week i think xxx

Ps where in Mexico are you going? I went to Cancun and it rocks really good bars and clubs.

im booked to go to cancun, i went b4, a couple of years ago but only for a week, it wasnt long enuf coz we done so much. thing is iv split up with my bf who i was going with so got no one to go with now :( and it got be paid by june x

i stayed at the moon palace b4, not down the main hotel strip, was a bit out the way but its one of the best hotels, it was out fo this world, was dgona book to go there again but it was gona cost an extra grand so im booked at the riu caribe x

Yeah thats where I stayed too lol lovely place the moon palace:D

Aww poor you I'm sure you'll find someone to go with though. Who cant resist a holiday to Cancun?

yeh it is amazin there, i would of loved to of gone back but couldnt justify the extra grand just coz there a jacuzzi in the room lol.

i dunno if ill find ne one coz no one round here would think bout spendin that money on a holiday, it dont bother me coz i know its worth every penny but there all tight where i live and look for £200 holidays lol x

well get your backside on CD and when you're at goal what man in their right mind can resist you?lolx

Back