***im gettin there*** :)

Well done Sam, is next week gonna be your week too? :D

bloody hell, not been on for 3 days, iv fallen off the barrell this week girls, had fahjitas tuesday and mcd's tonight :( but on a up i did meet sharon osbourne today xxx

wow a girl who doesnt want to meet jesse metcalfe?

i did wana meet him just so down in the dumps, had a really bad week with diet and even worse week with men, i just wish i hadsomeone to cuddle up with :( all i got is my teddys, all them wankers that didnt wana no are gona regret it when the new and improved sam is out on the town, when iv lost weight im gettin hair extensions, gettin my boobs done and gettin a spray tan, ok so ill be completly fake but who cares, its who i want to be!!!! oh and fake nails hehe. ne way im going for a fag then going bed. night all xxx

You can't change what you've done, you can only put it behind you and start afresh hun. You've got your weigh in coming on Monday (?) and you might be able to pull it back a bit if you start glugging the water, and get stuck in tonight and tomorrow. Hope you feel a bit brighter this evening hun xx

iv eaten loads coz iv met ths guy i like a lot and he said he likes me alot to but hos head is messed up over a x so my wayof dealing with it was to eat loads but it aint helped coz it aint made him want me :( xxx

iv heard that the government say that a safe weight to be at my age and height is 8st 4lbs, id like to get down to that but dont think maggie will let me x

Just get the WI out of the way, and draw a line under a bad week. One last push to get a good few pounds off before the partying for Xmas and the New Year celebrations get into full swing - you can do it! xx

Back