Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm giving it another go....

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by yo-yo-dieter, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just find conventional dieting so hard! The most successful I have ever been is on Lighter Life, but as soon as I stopped going it all went straight back on. However I'm fed up of being so fat so I'm just going to concentrate on losing it before worrying about maintaining it. i did quite well with CS a couple of years ago, so I'm going to give it a try and give my weight a kick start. I know after just one week on it I will be into the next stone down bracket. Hopefully along with my newly purchased gym membership, if I stick to CS and keep going to the gym, I shall hopefully lose the 3.5st I think I will need to lose to be a comfortable size 14.

Good luck if there's anyone else around here...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 1

Well I did it, and completed day 1. Weight yesterday - 15st 1.6lbs, weight today 14st 13.4lbs. The hardest part was making sure I drank all my water because admittedly I'm not the best in the world at making sure I get enough to drink. I had 7 shakes, and 2 soups left from the last time I had a go at the diet so I'm going to go to Rowlands when it opens and buy some bars as I don't really want anyone to know at work which diet I am doing. I'll have bars at work, and shakes at home. Hopefully doing the diet at work should be easier as I don't eat much at work anyway (apart from a huge cooked dinner - I work in a hospital) but I'm going to go for the meat salad option and just say I'm cutting back a bit. I can sneak the bars as snacks easily enough. I liked eating every 2 hours as I didn't get hungry and panicky as I knew I could eat again soon and the water kept me feeling full

4. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 2

14st 12.4lbs, so that's 1lb off since yesterday alone.

Bought four bars and another week's worth of shakes from the pharmacy and also got two free chick-lit books that Rowlands had been told to give away free to customers but they didn't know why, so I was glad I had called in :)

Water situation was a lot better as I sit at a computer for most of the day, so I just swigged and swigged and swigged and had 1.5 litres at work alone.

I'm finding the diet quite easy because I do not have to think about what to have to eat and it's amazing how a relatively restrictive diet can be easier than WW where you can eat what you like in moderation...I don't think moderation is a word in my dictionary!!

5. yo-yo-dieter

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day 3. 14st 11.8lbs in total, which is 2.8lbs in three days....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.