I'm going in !!!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
I thought I'd share with you all my sheer joy of this mornings events! :clap:

I'm back into an 18 top!!! :D:D:D:D:D:happy096: :D:D:D:D:D

I noticed that my body shape changed a lot when I put on the weight from last time I did cd. I was always bigger on the bottom than on the top. But when I began putting weight on, my top half overtook the bottom. :sigh:

I have been desperate to loose my 'top tyre' (why have I always called it that :confused: ??) As expected though, I have 'gone in' from my bottom tyre, as I'm now wearing 2 sizes down in bottoms.Eventhough I have stayed roughly the same on top.

I got out of the shower this morning and was suprised to be able to see my toes! :eek: Not seen those while stood up in a while.

I decided to go and grab some of my size 18 tops and see how far I need to go - 3 out of 5 fit me well!!! :wow:

So I am on top form today! Eager for a 100% day!

:talk017:

well doen Emma!!!!!!
Isnt it a great feeling...

Lovely Curly just sent me some lovely size 16 trousers and a size 18 top and they all slipped on beautifully....
It is a wonderful feeling... enjoy it!!

xx

well doen Emma!!!!!!
Isnt it a great feeling...

Lovely Curly just sent me some lovely size 16 trousers and a size 18 top and they all slipped on beautifully....
It is a wonderful feeling... enjoy it!!

xx

Aw bless her, Curly is a little star :)

You're right Tilly it's a fab feeling. BBring on size 16!!!

Hugs x x x

Thats brilliant news hun! Well done. Isn't it funny how we all have our own little goals that mean so much? Maybe you could go get a lovely pedicure as a treat on your new found toes ;)

Back