I'm going in !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I thought I'd share with you all my sheer joy of this mornings events! :clap:

I'm back into an 18 top!!! :D:D:D:D:D:happy096: :D:D:D:D:D

I noticed that my body shape changed a lot when I put on the weight from last time I did cd. I was always bigger on the bottom than on the top. But when I began putting weight on, my top half overtook the bottom. :sigh:

I have been desperate to loose my 'top tyre' (why have I always called it that :confused: ??) As expected though, I have 'gone in' from my bottom tyre, as I'm now wearing 2 sizes down in bottoms.Eventhough I have stayed roughly the same on top.

I got out of the shower this morning and was suprised to be able to see my toes! :eek: Not seen those while stood up in a while.

I decided to go and grab some of my size 18 tops and see how far I need to go - 3 out of 5 fit me well!!! :wow:

So I am on top form today! Eager for a 100% day!

:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

well doen Emma!!!!!!
    Isnt it a great feeling...

Lovely Curly just sent me some lovely size 16 trousers and a size 18 top and they all slipped on beautifully....
    It is a wonderful feeling... enjoy it!!

xx

4. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Aw bless her, Curly is a little star :)

You're right Tilly it's a fab feeling. BBring on size 16!!!

Hugs x x x

5. lisalulu

lisalulu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats brilliant news hun! Well done. Isn't it funny how we all have our own little goals that mean so much? Maybe you could go get a lovely pedicure as a treat on your new found toes ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.