I'm going into management!!

Flopster

Got a life thank you!
Well I have done it - I have had enough of abstinence and am heading into Management on Thursday. I have just rung my LLC and told her.

I have struggled the last few weeks and whilst I would have LIKED to have lost another half stone, I don't feel the NEED to lose that by SSing.

So I am going to go into Management and then I may either finish off a last month of abstinence afterwards or I may go to WW possibly - but lets get there.

I am delighted with my achievements to date, I have bought a gorgeous top today (well my mum bought it me) from Per Una, my size 14 jeans from Next are hanging off me so how can I feel like a failure for not losing that last half stone by abstinence?

I am excited about the future, I am looking forward to getting back into the world of food, I am really looking forward to our new healthy lifestyle - properly home made dinners rather than convenience and jars and tasty but low fat or low GI recipies.

I am going to start building a scrap book with healthy ideas and have already started to buy the slimming and diet magazines for ideas to cut out.

Roll on Thursday and now that I have made the decision lets hope I can stay abstinent until then and have a decent(ish) loss this week.

Any advice or tips from those that have done Management would be gratefully received!

Hi Flopster

Good on you! Sounds like you are really excited about this new stage and so you should be. It's been a long road but as you say so worth it when you are in lovely new clothes and know you can go on to lead a healthy lifestyle with your family.

Hope the transistion goes smoothly for you.

Dizzy x

Failure pah....you've done brilliantly, I bet you look stunning in your new togs.

Im sure you ll get rid of that pesky 1/2 stone however you decide to do it.

Do you still lose during management?

shona

Well done you! - must be fab feeling to have a size 14 pair of jeans that are too big!! :D

I hope you find the transition into maintenance ok hun :)

Kitty xxx

Thanks All! Have to say I am *really* excited now, I have had confirmation that it is ok to move over and am looking forward to the next few months, and learning to eat all over again.

hi Flopster - i lost a stone from when I started management to now - thats about 41/2 months!
Follow management to the letter as it builds your confidence around food and helps you set your own limits!
All the very best keep us posted as it can be a scarey time
Lots of luck

I agree with the last post - follow it to the letter!
Like a lot of other people, I am finding mangement more difficult than abstinence, especially when you are out of ketosis.
Good Luck, and keep coming on here whenever you need to. WELL DONE ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!

Ann x

I agree with the last post - follow it to the letter!
Like a lot of other people, I am finding mangement more difficult than abstinence, especially when you are out of ketosis.
Good Luck, and keep coming on here whenever you need to. WELL DONE ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!

Ann x

Thanks Ann, I am quite scared about Management but I need to do it now, I am ready to come off the liquids. I have actually spent quite a bit of the last month eating (hence a slower loss) but have always made very healthy choices - what I am finding though is that if I am not sitting eating "properly" I am nibbling at unhealthy choices. By sitting down and eating with a knife and fork I feel in control of what goes into my mouth.

I am sure I am going to need a lot of hand holding through management and I hope I can ask you as you have done so terrifically??

hi Flopster - i lost a stone from when I started management to now - thats about 41/2 months!
Follow management to the letter as it builds your confidence around food and helps you set your own limits!
All the very best keep us posted as it can be a scarey time
Lots of luck

Hi Nadine

Thanks for replying. I intend to follow management to the letter which is one of the reasons I wanted to move over this week as I am going to centre parks in 3 weeks and know there is a better choice of food by week 3.

I am so excited about it, I really feel ready to face my demons.

I hope I can ask you for lots of help as I go - I am sure I am going to need loads of support.

Back