I'm going on holiday this year

Toots

Gold Member
Going on holiday this year!!!

Sorry - just had to write it down - it just seemed so far away a couple of days ago but saying "I'm going on holiday this year" sounds so much more exciting than "next year"

Also, saying it "out loud" makes me more likely to buckle down and stick with this diet

I live for my holidays - sad but true

xxxx

well done, i hpoe to go to florida this this year at some point but not at this weight! i think that this is my motivation.

Faithful - that's a faboo motivator

Irene - Saya melawat Pilau Pinang untuk dua minggu - I'm visiting Penang Island for 2 weeks - trying to practice my Malay every oportunity I get LOL

xx

Good luck learning Malay. I tried it once and got laughed at. Apparently how you say it (e.g. where you but the emphasis) can greatly change the meaning. Hope you have better luck than me.

Know what you mean :D - I kept getting asked if I lived in Indonesia - must have been the accent :p. Everyone I tried to speak to was lovely and helped me. I got a few shocked "Sama samas" - I don't think they were used to a European trying to use the lingo!!!! Still - if I plan to move there then I need to try :eek:

xx

I'm going the first 2 weeks in may - so how much do you think I can lose in 4 months?

Want to be the best me I can be as meeting up with colleagues in the Penang office and need to make a good impression :) Hey, I want a job!!!!!

xx

Back