Im Going out tomorrow night!

luciec1

HELP!!

Im going out with a couple of mates tomorrow night & 1 i have got nothing to wear! & 2. i cant drink!!!

What am i gonna do??

Can i have diet coke or pepsi max? just so i dont look like im on pills buying just water lol

Lucie xxx

no to diet coke or pepsi max as has citric acid but some people have Coke zero as has malic acid which should not affect your ketosis, but some people have reported it does start cravings. I cant drink it as the fizz hurts my tum as theres nothing in there to soak it up:eek:

Hi Lucie

If you really have nothing to wear then maybe if you can afford to buy something perhaps treat yourself to something nice. I wouldn't go overboard because it won't be long until everything is too big.

As for diet coke, it's not strictly on the program. Some people drink it without any affect at all. But it knocks some people out of ketosis. I'm not sure I would take the chance so early on. Is it possible that you could volunteer to drive and that could be your excuse to drink water?

I know how hard it is though, I stopped going out for the first few months (luckily my LL meetings used to be on a Friday anyway). Now though however I must admit to drinking diet coke on a night out to make me feel more "normal".

Sorry I can't help more, hun.

Helloooo,
Thanks for all the info both of you!
Sarah, i am gonna get a new outfit tomorrow yay!!

Looks like im on the H2O tomorrow night then lol oh well im sure we will have a laugh & one of my friends is pregnant too so we can be on the soft stuff together lol

Lucie xx

its tonight lol im just waiting for my mates to pick me up!! wish me luck? lol
Lucie xx

Hi hun,

Did you get a new outfit? Looking forward to hearing how you got on tonight.

Much love x

Hello, I had a really POO night!! I went out with my 2 very slim friends! One of them has lost 5 stone & now LOVES herself which was very anoying!! They both had barely any clothes on too, it was quite embarrasing! I know i sound jealous but im really not, when i lose all my weight i will still dress classy i think thats much more sexy!
& we went to a club & none of us drank & i felt sooooooo uncomfortable so in the end i had a bottle of WKD & im sooooo disapointed with myself!it didnt make the night any better either & i was home by midnight!!
I did get a new outfit tho, which i felt good in! i got a long smock top & black trousers & a long necklace.
Have i really messed myself up by having the WKD? i didnt know what was the best drink to have, i dont even really like WKD :sigh:
I have just carried on as normal today with the diet! has this totally knocked me off track??

Lucie xx

Hello, I had a really POO night!! I went out with my 2 very slim friends! One of them has lost 5 stone & now LOVES herself which was very anoying!! They both had barely any clothes on too, it was quite embarrasing! I know i sound jealous but im really not, when i lose all my weight i will still dress classy i think thats much more sexy!
& we went to a club & none of us drank & i felt sooooooo uncomfortable so in the end i had a bottle of WKD & im sooooo disapointed with myself!it didnt make the night any better either & i was home by midnight!!
I did get a new outfit tho, which i felt good in! i got a long smock top & black trousers & a long necklace.
Have i really messed myself up by having the WKD? i didnt know what was the best drink to have, i dont even really like WKD :sigh:
I have just carried on as normal today with the diet! has this totally knocked me off track??

Lucie xx

Hi Lucie,

Sorry your night was rubbish :(.

I had a bottle of blue wicked a couple of weeks ago on a saturday night and I think I was ok (until I had an evening binge on the Sunday). I think it's important to not beat yourself up but carry on with the diet now. You should be ok if you keep it up!

Hope you are having a good Sunday. :D

Aww phew!! thanks mate!
I have added you to msn now btw.
how r u getting on?
the weekend is def the hardest isnt it?

Lucie xxx

Hi Lucie, as long as you dont have anything else and get straight back to it you will be ok

hiya, i have done today, ive been back to my strict self! even when my partner had bacon lol
Thanks for replying chick xx

hi

well done for getting back on track, i made my kids bacon sarnies for lunch today and i surprised myself that i wasnt craving for them lol :)

hi

well done for getting back on track, i made my kids bacon sarnies for lunch today and i surprised myself that i wasnt craving for them lol :)

Aww wow i hope its not long b4 i dont crave it! how long have you been doing CD for?

Lucie xx

Back