im going to be a newbie soon...

jellibabe

Hi ive been having a little read through the posts on here as I was thinking about trying the cd. Its so motivating reading everyones success so far.

I did golower last year but i couldnt stomach the rich food and after 10 days I couldnt face any of the food, it all just made me feel sick, but the loss was good.

So ive been just trying a low cal diet since new yr and lost 4lbs but feel like a need a really good boost to keep motivated. My cd consultant is coming to see me tomorrow and im really looking forward to starting this. Can you tell me what the shakes are like, really what they are like, i couldnt drink the slim fast ones, do they taste better than that?

Hx

I dunno about the taste of slim fast but everyones tastes is different. Its a good boost to come on this site and see how well people have done. I wish you all the best if u do decide to do the CD we will all be here to help you every step of the way :D xxx

Don't know about Slim Fast shakes as I had them when they first came out many moons ago.

Hope all goes well with your CDC tomorrow and good luck with your journey.

I tried slimfast about ten years ago - I don't think I lasted more than a day. The CD products certainly seem much nicer than my old memories of slimfast, but of course it could now have improved.

I enjoy practically everything from CD, perhaps I am lucky in that respect. In fact, I sometimes taste something and think, wouldn't it be nice if I could still have this soup/shake/bar when I finish the diet, ha ha!

When I started I was desperate and unhealthy, so I am sure that it made me much more receptive to 'getting on' with the products. I think the products would strike a new person as being 'thinner' than the usual consistency of lets say a supermarket milkshake, but you soon adjust. Of course there are plenty of tips here, like adding ice-cubes and whisking.
Good Luck!

Back