I'm going to hide under the table while somebody

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
if they would be so kind, comes back to me with the syns for a bottle of Asda extra special pineapple banana and coconut smoothie.

per 100ml
energy 75cals
protein 0.8g
carbs 11.9g
fat 2.7g
fibre 0.3g

It WAS a 750ml bottle, its now empty! Cann't find it in my directory and now I'm brikkin it cos I think its going to be about 4 days worth of syns lol.

I will come out from hideing in a bit to face the music and good beating! It was ever so delish though and I did enjoy it. Not been naughtie for ages, but the best bit was, I was thirsty and something told me I was being healthy having this instead of a diet drink full of chemicals and E's. (How am I doing on the convincing myself front? Thought so, not good lol) But had it now and just got to account for the syn damage. So if anyone feels like depressing me feel free, just don't laugh when you post results please. Thank you. xx

Asda Extra Special, Pineapple, Banana & Coconut Smoothie, chilled 250ml[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 10½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 10½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Phew, thanks for that, its bad enough but I was expecting a lot more so I'm still in the black on the syns expenditure today which is good. Thanks again.

Sorry, posted in the wrong place originally slapped hands.

Erm - sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that syn value is for 250ml and you said the bottle was 750ml. That would make it a whopping 31.5 syns if you drank the whole thing.

Back