im going to miss you all !!!

jet1968

RIP dan !
im sitting here and thinking how every single one of my online dukan friends make me laff !!!

but when im back at work i will be unable to go online during the day ........... god im gonna miss u all !!! u all make my day really good even when im worrying r when im upset !!!

i will be on in the evenings so im hoping to still catch some of you later in the day !!!!!!!

im due back in work on the 27th sept but only phased hours(which i had totally forgot about when i wrote the 1st post ) for the next month !!!

im usually on in the evenings anyway but it seems really quiet so i end up playing solitare lol !!

Works a bugger gets in the way of all the good stuff !!!

where is your bloke on a night jet?

lol my bloke his with me but ulot more entertaining lol , no he is normally well knacked when he gets home from work and wants to watch crap on the tv so i let him watch his crap and come on ere ,2 nights a week he is a CO at air cadets ,so im on my own then ,and im normally in bed before him coz he is a night owl and i am not !!

yes phased hours has i will wean myself off minimins lol !!!

I am more often on in the evenings

I can only come on in the evenings after work too, but I'm usually playing scrabble with a friend at the same time. Just as well I can multi task :)
Mind you, my old man can multi task as well, which is unusual for a man. He is usually watching crap on telly and snoring at the same time :D :D

Back