I'm gutted!

Peggie

(edit: just noticed that the heading is wrong - should read 'I'm ecstatic'. I started the thread after finding out that I couldn't go to the first pharmacy I phoned!)

Just phoned the pharmacist and made an appointment for this Saturday to get started on Lipotrim - can't wait!

But the best news of all is that hubby's decided to do it as well. We'll be able to support each other through it and it also means that I won't have to cook at all. I'm gonna have so much more time for myself with no cooking or clearing up to do.

Roll on Saturday!

Last edited:
Welcome to the fold hun. You'll do fab, especially with the support of your other half. Good luck and remember to get glugging the water.

Keep us posted.x

Thats great news hun, my hubby does it too & its so much easier, I can cope with feeding the kids but havent been able to get into gear when he was eating :)
Good luck with it
Niki

whooooohooooo! welcome aboard. :)

Good luck to both of you. You won't have any food in the house to tempt you.

x

Thanks for all your good wishes. It should be easier with both of us doing it. I already drink loads of water so that won't be a problem and we're planning to cut back on the carbs this week to get in training!

We've done Atkins before so we know the 'low carb' routine quite well.

Back