I'm happy!!

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
Had my second last exam today and went way better than I thought. The knowledge must have gone in my osmosis or something!! I've now got 75% of my marks for this year, and I know I've passed. I just have to show up for the last one on Wednesday! I'm definitely going to 4th year! Yay!

Yay Guen :D Well done :)

Thanks guys! I'm feeling very pleased with myself altogether. It was one of those OSCE type exams today, you go around 17 stations and look at things and a supervisor asks you questions. Things like blood pressure, CPR, scaling teeth, steroid cover, even diagnosis of HIV. I know my weight loss made me more comfortable and confident with the examiners.

Well done Guenevere. How many more years do you have?

x

Two. 4th and 5th to go. I can hardly wait!!! I can't wait to have some money! LT is setting my bf n I back so much! We'd usually eat as cheap from Aldi n Dunne's as we can n €65 for LT plus the money for FibreClear, we're broke all the time now. Plus I am so looking forward to having time to myself in the evenings. No feckin' study!! I wanna cook long complicated dinners, do ironing watching tv, and go cinema twice a week, and go out for dinner once a week. Paul will qualify next year tho, in Computer Science, and he's got a job lined up already!!!! In IBM, he did some elite intership last year and they will hire him when he finnishes!! So we'll have money the year after. I'm ranting now. Sorry!

Guen

Don't apologise. It's good to get things off your chest (easy boys!) and that's what we are here for.

It won't be for much longer and you can earn your money and know you can spend it in skinny shops!

Good luck for your WI.

x

Back