I'm having a well deserved sob...

Want2bThin

After a 2 month break, i noticed my trousers that little bit tight. I knew i had to go back on cd.

My re-start is tomorrow. I went to get weighed and meet my new cdc. I HAVE PILED 2 STONE ON.

I knew i hadnt been eating healthily - infact far from it. But still, 2 STONE. I was expecting 1 at the most.

I'm distraught absolutely distraught. I know you all will say im doing the right thing now by re-starting. But do you know what i can't help thinking? All the money and effort i've wasted. Yes i haven't put all my weight that i lost with cd back on, but still 2 stone, it's a good 2 months of hard work down the drain.

I've been so stupid :cry::cry::cry::cry:

And i'm getting married in August :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aww dont be too hard on yourself, look on the bright side at least it will come off quickly, then you can feel fantastic again :character00238:

Don't beat yourself up! Its a learning curve and the most important thing is that you have faced up to it and are dealing with it. You'll know what to do differently next time but for now - you are where you are - get your focus and drink your water and by Easter you'll have that 2 stone off and more!!!

Come on want2bthin, you can and will do this for your wedding... alot of that weight gain will be glycogen stores, so you will probably be up for a really good weight loss the first week. Stay focused and you will be there again!! Take piccies and measurements, and get back on plan...Good for you, don't call it a restart, say to yourself you are starting tomorrow!!Love

I have been to see my CDC today after coming off the diet and I have put a stone on. Dont panic at least you have gone back and not given in!! Shall we do it together. xx

Don't get too upset at least you are doing something about it now and not waiting until it was many more stones. It will be gone in no time and congrats on the wedding

Irene xx

Time now to get focused on what you want.

It can be done and it has been done by MANY brides to be on here. Sunflowerbride springs to mind. She posted pictures of herself in her dress week by week until she fitted into it.

Set your goal, head down and go for it, Diarise your journey here or start an online blog.

We will help and support you on the daily too.

Good luck

Hey you, don't go getting yourself down. You know cambridge works, so head down and take the bull by the horns.

We will be the most stunning August brides there ever were!!

I know how you feel hun, i've put almost a stone on in just over a week!! BUT i'm on day2 and have already lost 5lbs!! EASY ON EASY OFF, that's the thing with this diet...

You're doing the right thing coming back and taking that step you can do it hun!!!!

Time to focus! You will have the day of your life if you put the effort in now, keep your minds eye on you in THAT dress and THAT underwear!!!! You CAN do it!!

Don't be upset huni, you can't change the past. You can learn from it to shape your future tho. The best thing is you have plenty of time to fix this. So jump back on this train to slimsville and you will feel the belle of the ball on your special day.

Come on W2BT, you can do it!
What an incentive to work towards, just think if you go back on CD and lose the extra lbs your wedding pictures will show you totally glamorous on the best day of your life (just look at Tara's/Saffron).

Take a leaf out of the books of some of the people on here, make sure you do the maintenece steps and you'll learn so much about eating.
Personally i can't wait to get there.
Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and reach for a glass of water.
Good luck honey, with you every step of the way xxxx

You can lose all that weight for your wedding - no problem!

Do learn from it, though, that you need to work up the plans and stick to the low GI way of eating to avoid gaining weight in the future - it is just a learning curve.

Hope all goes well for you x

Look forward not back. Whats done is done.....easy to say i know, but draw a line under it all and start afresh. The only alternative is to keep on eating and get bigger and bigger, the choice is yours.
GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT

We're all here for you! Can't wait to read about your progress towards your big day - you've done absolutely the right thing starting now and not ignoring it until the week before your wedding! Give yourself a pat on the back!

Just think how many stones you could lose by August and focus on that.

There's nothing like a wedding to concentrate a bride's mind.:D

You can do it, you know you can.

Good luck.

Back