I'm having BIG trouble

debbywebby1970

Silver Member
Im having big problems getting banana and custard mullerlights at the moment... for the past 2 weeks, tesco, asda and local shops dont have any.....
anyone else having problems.? I hope this doesnt mean they are about to disappear.... forever....:grumble::flamingmad:

All shops seem to be reducing their stock! Its really depressing!

Same here! They're my fave too! Our nearest Asda is 30miles away too - boo! :-( xx

Oh Lindy, I will try Iceland, thank you. (I always forget about Iceland)... anyway, my nearest Asda and Tesco are 20 miles away, and neither of them have had them for the past 2 weeks... so I had to go into the city yesterday (about 30 miles), and went to the biggest Asda we have here and guess what.. they didnt have them either... oh nooooooooooooo if they stop making these I dont know what Im gonna do, cos I dont like any of the others...... I cant even think about it. :-(

Nooooo i love these ones too!

Morrisons, Co-op, Tesco and Asda all have them around here! :-(

Yep, I've not had any trouble either - just saw them in both Sainsbury's and Asda.

Have you asked in your supermarket? They might be able to give you more information - it could be that they're no longer stocking that flavour (in that case, you might be able to get them to restock or at least you'll know not to keep looking there), or there might be a supply problem at the moment.

The supermarket is definitely going to be more help than we can be here!

Ive just managed to get some from Tesco this evening, along with a limited edition lemon cheesecake one which i cant wait to try, plus its only one syn :D

Ive just managed to get some from Tesco this evening, along with a limited edition lemon cheesecake one which i cant wait to try, plus its only one syn :D

OMG! The cheesecake ones are back?!?! Is the toffee one back as well? They were yummy! mmmmm they have spongey bits in! :D

Back