I'm having my first...

Deejay

.. Cambridge bar! And it's delicious!

I'm having the chocolate one, definitely getting more of these :)

Why did I wait so long before trying these??

Dee x

Ooh, I haven't tried the toffee one yet, but I have one of each so maybe will have it tomorrow :)

Dee x

I'm having my CD revels at the moment .... mmmm so nice!

Spill! ;)

They sound yum, are they made from a bar?

I get all flavoured bars (6) - chop them up into little pieces, mix them up - divide into 6 little food bags - put in the freezer or fridge - and then hey presto CD revels!!! Lovely to snack on with a mug of coffee - or take to the cinema or just keep in the fridge and have an occasional one every now and then!

I get all flavoured bars (6) - chop them up into little pieces, mix them up - divide into 6 little food bags - put in the freezer or fridge - and then hey presto CD revels!!! Lovely to snack on with a mug of coffee - or take to the cinema or just keep in the fridge and have an occasional one every now and then!

I'm definitely going to be doing this!
THANK YOU! XX

Mmmmm..... Revels..... mmmmmmm.....

What a great idea, I am definitely going to try that! Thanks :)

Dee x

peanut 1s are yummmmmmmmy i have mine in the evening witha cuppa

Back