I'm home again

Annie68

Silver Member
Hi folks.

We got home last night after being at my eldest daughter's since Christmas Eve. I've had no internet access at all!! :eek: It's gonna take forever to catch up again.

Well food wise, I wasn't too bad at all. In fact, I was practically angelic. My daughter (who is 23) doesn't really keep food in the house LOL. I took bacon and syn free sausages with me so I had something if need be.

Christmas Eve I didn't get to eat all day until I had a bacon omelette in the evening. I was starving, but driving the 3 hour journey then visiting family just meant I couldn't get anything.

Christmas Day I did have cheese on nimble toast for breakfast. Then Christmas dinner of roast beef, veggies, yorkshire pud - no spuds. Small slice of chocolate cake with cream for pudding. then 6 quality street chocs. oh and a mince pie.

Boxing day I had my bacon and sausages. The only 'naughty' I had was another mince pie.

Saturday we were stumped for food so I ended up with a ham salad on wholemeal bread subway sandwich.

God how good was I? LOL considering the circumstances.

Back home now until Tuesday after WI and then up to Scotland to the outlaws for new year.... that might be a tough few days. Mark's mum is 8 stone wet through and doesn't eat.. she drinks continually :eek: she doesn't understand the concept of healthy eating plan!

Anyway, nice to be home for a couple of days. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and Santa was good to you all.

Back