I'm honestly tired of being FAT

Hope123

I am 23 years old and I am at the biggest weight I have ever been. I will weigh myself again tomorrow morning and put it down here but I am also a size 18 UK now, which is the highest I have ever been.

I have been fat since my teenage years and I have just gotten up a clothes size but I really gained a lot of weight in my final year of university when all I did was revise, sleep and eat and I wasn't eating normal foods, since I was stressed out a lot I ate junk, chocolates, crisps, pizza, you name it but in the end I graduated and gained so much weight.

Many months have gone by and I am still this weight, I thought getting a job would help but I don't see much difference.

Like the title says, I am tired of being fat, I have tried every diet under the sun and even tried going vegan, eating all these salad's but my body can't just switch to fruits and veggies all day. It goes into shock.

So, my plan is to be conscious of my body, what I eat and how often I exercise, which is why I am creating this diary. I feel like this is a safe place to share and read about others in the same situation as myself.

Back