Im hungry constantly!

Mandy123

Am i doing summat wrong??? I have 34 pp per day i use all of them but im bloody hungry which makes me want to cheat!! I really want to lose weight, i have tried sw which i loved but found it too expensive and now with ww its a lot cheaper but im sick of feeling hungry this never happened at sw i just dont know what to do, i love fruit so im having it between meals bit im just not feeling satisfied like i was at sw but with that diet i was eating the same stuff so i got bored, what the bloody hell is wrong with me is anyone else like me i just dont know what to do, sorry for ranting im just peeved at feeling hungry !!!

What are you eating On a Dailey basis ?

What do you eat?
Some foods are low in pp but also won't fill you up.
I could eat 0% yogurt all day but I'm bound to get hungry on that iyswim.
Foods like bread, wraps, potatoes, brown rice, whole-wheat pasta, etc fill you up.
Feeling hungry does suck, and even though you're dieting, it's not meant as a hunger diet.
Make the most of free pointed foods, eat 2 or 3 pieces of fruit a day, eat lots of veg, some are nice raw, like carrot, cucumber, etc.
Make low point soups, salads too.

I'd love to be on 34pp a day. I'm on 26pp and I was hungry for maybe the first week, but I'm getting used to less food now and I'm eating lots of fruit and making free soup.

Look for the filling and healthy foods and concentrate on using your points on them. Try splitting your weeklies too, an extra 7 a day takes you up to 41pp a day and you shouldn't be hungry on that.

Haven't you just posted that you've gone back to SW? Which plan are you doing?

try simply filling, basically like sw but the price of ww, could b just right for u

Have eaten bloody loads today, gone back to slimming world, feel so much better and still got a sin free cake to look forward to.:)

Back