Im hungry help me!

suze1310

I'm on a red day and im very hungry! What can I have? Iv still got 1 a and 1 b left and I would like some inspiration please and something rather quick to make coz all I want is a packet of crisps and iv used 8 syns today already!! Xxx

If you are hungry then have something to eat! You shouldn't ever get to the point where you are starving and that is usually down to lack of planning.

What do you have in the house? Cheese on toast would be a quick win using your HEa and HEb, or an omelette with cheese, veggies and meats.

If your hungry eat. How about an omleete with ham and salad or cheese on toast as said for a HEX. Or some porridge. With slimming world you shouldnt have to feel hungry make sure you have free and superfree at hand to eat

I had an omelette for breakfast! Cheese on toast sounds good but 28g doesn't go very far! Lol! I have lots of chicken and tuna in and plenty of fruit but I need something savoury that's my problem savoury stuff!

I was the same, couldn't be bothered to cook tonight so had 6 wholewheat crackerbread (HEB) & 5 laughing cow lights (HEA) with ham and salad. You could always have cereal and milk or a omelette, sardines on toast, cheese on toast.

I forgot about cracker bread I think I might have tuna and cucumber and cheese and onion ones thanks guys!! Mmmmm

Back