I'm hungry HELP

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabslim, 26 February 2007 Social URL.

1. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    I'm staying at a friends and they are getting pizza and i want a slice so badly! I know I dont need it and I can stand the temptation but I REALLY want it!!!

:-( and im doing so well as well

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    So ur not actually hungry hun are ye?!

Just remember, pizza will still be there when you are finished CD and you can have it then....you are not denying yourself anything, you are merely putting it off for a while....

AND one slice will undoubtedly lead to more, and you will feel crap and knock yourself out of ketosis

Now, is all of the hard work you have already put in REALLY worth sacrificing for some pizza....

Last edited: 26 February 2007
  4. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey, just think it may taste nice, but how will you feel if you cheat? The feeling of being slimmer much nicer?????

5. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    A MINUTE ON THE LIPS IS A LIFETIME ON THE HIPS, try not to give in hun you will only regret it afterwards.

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    cant u leave the room for a while? I would go distract myself somewhere else. u've lost 10lb and are doing fab. dont wreck ketosis and that happy feeling for some muck on bread :eek:

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Don't do it, hun!!!!!

Leave the room or sit there with a smile plastered on your face, through gritted teeth - it is NOT worth it (trust me!!!!)

I have to say that you look absolutely stunning in your avatar pic - such a pretty girl!!!!!! Don't spoil your diet (and your looks - dare I say??!!) for the sake of some fatty, greasy, lardy pizza which will just give you a heart attack!!!

Go have a nice cuppa peppermint tea to fill you up instead and be all smug cos you're getting thinner while they're piling on the lbs!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

8. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    What they all said!!leave the room till they finish eating it and stay strong!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.