im hungryyyyyyyyyyyy

Ive been and got some of that husk stuff so I can make some porridge in the morning, although could be s*****g through the eye of a needle by tomorrow night.lol
Thought it would make a change from shakes.

Im good thanks Frags and diet going great guns! I posted just before it went down that I had FINALLY reached goal! Moving up to the 1000 plan this weekend! Yay!
Hope your doing good and sure once your back in the swing it will be all good from there!
Yeah seen a few faces from the other forum popping up which is cool - do miss the other one tho!

so what happens at 50 posts?

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Click on this link and it will help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Slide Show!

MiniMins.com - Inspiration

Arcade!

http://www.minimins.com/arcade.php

I hope that helps and if you need any help be sure to ask.

Love Mini xxx

Ive been and got some of that husk stuff so I can make some porridge in the morning, although could be s*****g through the eye of a needle by tomorrow night.lol
Thought it would make a change from shakes.

ha ha thats something id like to do!!!!!

I will be sure to let you know how its goes.lol

Thankyou for that Mini.

And thanks for bearing with us. You're a star:thankyou:

and i though we shared everything on this diet.LOL

LOL, me neither, sorry.

Jeez Frags - how've you managed 50+ posts on here already??!! Still glugging the water - hope the induction goes alright tomorrow - dog breath here we come!! Good to see you on here too Smithy - getting CDC forum withdrawal symptons!!

Yvonne
x

heya yvonne
i did induction today, i start the job tomorrow :) .actually cant wait lol
i do miss the pink site but ive had lots of fun running riot here

LOL! The Mini's will be begging the powers that be to reopen our site so we buzz off!!
Wednesday,
thclapping.gif
We're going to do it come on!!
Well done Smithy, great stuff!:D
Susan...thats going to be quite a load off your mind I'm guessing!:p
Nikki aka 4me 4life

Back