Im I having too much

Jillywags

Hi

I'm doing an original day today and have just had a large salad (lettuce, cucumber, onion, grated carrot, 2 boiled eggs and some chicken breast) with 2 ryvita, and a fat free activia.

Im nice and full but not over full but it was a very big bowl of sala. D you think this is too much? I have some fruit for later on this afternoon as well! Being new to this diet I feel im eating too much but maybe this is OK??

Hi

I'm doing an original day today and have just had a large salad (lettuce, cucumber, onion, grated carrot, 2 boiled eggs and some chicken breast) with 2 ryvita, and a fat free activia.

Im nice and full but not over full but it was a very big bowl of sala. D you think this is too much? I have some fruit for later on this afternoon as well! Being new to this diet I feel im eating too much but maybe this is OK??

It's perfectly OK!! Everyone is a bit untrusting of the plan when they start because 'eating lots' seems to go against what has always been drummed into us about 'diets'!! Once you see a loss at your first proper WI it will boost your confidence in the plan!! The salad sounds lovely- lots of superfree foods! Enjoy eating heartily- that's the beauty of SW and don't forget when you're full and satisfied there's less of you picking at the naughty stuff!!X

Sorry, I didn't notice you've already had WIs!! Well done on your losses so far!! Just keep eating! It's a strange old thing but weeks where I've eaten loads (of the right stuff) have more often than not given me better losses than weeks where I haven't eaten much!!X

Thanks for that - it is a worry not knowing all the rules yet I keep thinking I must be doing something wrong!

Thanks for that - it is a worry not knowing all the rules yet I keep thinking I must be doing something wrong!

Not at all!! As long as you follow the plan you will lose!! Maybe not every week because our bodies sometimes let us down, but you will see great results if you just stick at it (says me who has been on it 20 months!!!)X

Definitely not too much. I just ate a whole co-op salad bowl- it was 60 calories in total according to the box.

As long as you are eating til your full (not stuffed) and following the plan you will be fine.

Back