Im in control! MUHAHA

hannahike

As some one you know im on refeed ready for holiday and had only been on tfr for 7 weeks before.... now I work in subway so for lunch today i have wheat bread with ham and salad.. which im allowed (checked all the nutritional values and all that).... there were 4 pieces of ham on my sub and i actually took 2 pieces off as i knew it was to much..... 2 months ago i would have NEVER done that.. i would have just thought.. meh, its just 2 bits of ham!

I love how my LT has put me so in control of food!!

Awesome show of control hun. Well done, you should be proud of yourself! :D

I'm hoping that will be me too! What I would have thought 2 months ago was "Cool they gave me too much ham! Yeahhhh more for me!"

S U B W A Y

Oh i love subway!!!!!!!!

My favourite is honey oat subway club toasted with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, peppers, olives, chillies and southwest sauce.

Hmmm... going to have to minus off the southwest sauce and cheese (and the packet of salt and vinegar crisps and smartie cookie and probably change from subway club to something else... man!)

ANYWAY!.....

You have shown great discipline... its the little things like this that count....

"Ordinary things (like removing 2 slices of ham from your subway) consistently done, create extraordinary results (like you looking stunning!)"

Well done babe - keep it up!

xoxox

What I would have thought 2 months ago was "Cool they gave me too much ham! Yeahhhh more for me!"

:) That made me giggle, thank you :)

well done you you certainly seem in control x

I don't really like bread, but I have to admit Subway's are yum, well done!

Restraint is good........(and not only in the S&M way):eek::D

great.
start as you mean to go on i say, looks like you have the right attitude so good luck

Well done a total transformation hey, body and mind xx

well done hunni....through the ham my way lol

Well done, great selfcontrol and willpower.

x

Back