im in my forth week !!! where as that gone!!!!!!!

monique's memoirs

me and step mom today noticed we are in week four and i was absolutely shocked where as the time gone it feels like only yesterday i was saying omg day 3 here lol as soon as you get those first few weeks out the way it seems to fly its sure is a sign im not thinking about food anymore i know i cant have it so whats the point in thinking about it all the time . and the only time i do now is when im cooking for kids and o/h well i suppose i will have to think about it when i go back to work as im a chef lol no escapeing it then lmao i do most the baking which is my fave i love baking with a passion thats why i think most us chefs on here are on LT we like to taste our own food TOO MUCH!!! do you feel like your journey is dragging or going quick cause for me at the min its going fast in no time at all its weigh in day AGAINxxx:)

Goes really quick, doesn't it!! Halleluyah! My family is totally flabbergasted that I haen't eaten for over 7 weeks now!!! Keep up with all your good work, as the compliments flood in, it will get easier as you feel happier with your body. xxx

yes 5 weeks have gone now for me. At the beginning of the week I think can I make it. I take each day as it comes and smile at the end of the week when I have made it. x

whoo week 4 - great work chick! :)

I too think its gone sooooooooooo fast! I am in week 13 now - its just crazy!!! Seems like yesterday i started LT!!!

16 weeks completed for me tomorrow. Can't believe I haven't eaten a thing for that long!!

Didn't think I would last a day let along this long. Can't believe how quick the time goes on his diet. When people says it flies, they're not kidding! Less than 9 weeks to go and I can't wait for refeeding!

I know, I can't believe I'm in week 10!! x

Back