I'm in pain!!!

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
Went on a mile bike ride with my son yesterday, and now my arse is blumin killing :(

it can really hurt when you haven't done it in a while (get a gel saddle if you don't have one, they really help). well done though honey!!

x

Went on a mile bike ride with my son yesterday, and now my arse is blumin killing :(

lol pain in the bk side,
after first few times will be sore, with or with out a gel seat,
but stick with it , u will get use to it....

Bike riding is fantastic out in the open air ..warm day..... roll on tomorrow when kids are at school lol

lol pain in the bk side,
after first few times will be sore, with or with out a gel seat,
but stick with it , u will get use to it....

Bike riding is fantastic out in the open air ..warm day..... roll on tomorrow when kids are at school lol

Yup I am going to try my best to cycle my bike at least 3 times a week. I will build up the distance every few days. And see how I go :)

Hi
I bought a gel seat from Argos approx £10 and it is very comfortable - even though hubby said I had enough padding on my backside!!!!
Irene

lol I went on a bike ride with my son today - I didnt even get a mile up the road and I had to get off and walk back ...my legs were like jelly, my arse thought it had been used as a punch bag and I thought I was going to throw up... and my son bless him said "Shall we just stick to walking mum" At least he still wants to come with me! ...

Hey no pain no gain;) think of it that way!!!

Ruthy xxx

I have lining shorts which have a verry padded crotch and I also have proper cycling trousers which also have a padded crotch. Much more comfortable with those!

i had a gel seat on my old bike and even that didn't help - my bum and moomoo used to hurt for days after and it felt bruised.

when i bought my new bike i asked if they had a better seat and they had wide gel seats... they're brilliant! they even gave it to me for free! definately worth buying.

Well done for excersing! It should get easier. I can't say my bum would fit on a saddle at the moment! LOL

Well done for excersing! It should get easier. I can't say my bum would fit on a saddle at the moment! LOL

i'm a size 24 and with my wide gel seat i can ride my bike comfortably.

thinking of putting a wide load sign on the back of the seat!

Just wondering if you kept the cycling up?

Hi

Also it might be an idea to check the saddle height - I had a some pain when I first started and part of it was to do with the saddle - when you sit down and put your foot on the peddle, is your leg fully extended? The saddle shoud be approx hip height when you stand next to the bike.... hope that helps.

My toes touch the floor and not whole foot. I didn't realise til hubby told me that I can alter the angle of the saddle too. Mine was going up at the front and hurting my ...you know lolol.

Back