I'm in the.....................

welshyshelly

9 STONE GANG!!!!!!
Yes i'm slightly happy lol........I lost 5lbs today!!!!!! FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB...If I was drinking I would be in the pub getting rather sloshed!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Wow great! Congratulations! I am soooo jealous.

That is fantastic well done!

Oh thats fab....cant wait till I am there too!! A year off now!! You deserve to be really chuffed!!!

What Clothes Size are you now Shelly..??

Thank you all!!!!! xxxxx
well funny you should ask that Bea lol....I just got back from town and its the first time i have wanted to try new clothes on. Before the diet I started at a large size 14 jeans and today I got into a size 10 jeans!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

OH WOW WOW....Size 10 is living the dream!!!!!

I want to be in the 9 stone range to get rid of my stomach but I don't think I will be allowed, besides if I go lower than 9' 10 I will miss Christmas.

18lbs isnt that far to go...you have lost over 32llbs already WOW...you should be almost there by christmas!!! Best of luck!!!

You lot are soooooo fab!!!!!! Im soo glad I started this diet...even if its just to read your threads and chat.

Its the best site ever!!! I am totally love it too!!

How you getting on Sparkles?

Bea i think its great that your still around this forum........bet after the babes has been born you'll be an expert in all of this diet thingy!!

Bea i think its great that your still around this forum........bet after the babes has been born you'll be an expert in all of this diet thingy!!

Oh thanks Shelly...really appreciate your note....I just love this site and having lost 65lbs I really got a lot from sharing what I learnt and chatting to the gals....plan to be back on LT in the Summer time to get into those Levis for next Christmas!!!:rolleyes:

Back