Im Joining You Guys!!!

JustForMe

Gold Member
Iv been faffing about with a few diets for the past few months and needed something more consistent.

But its the same old story i lose weight and put it back on again because im not in the right frame of mind!

But now i am and i need consistancy, I always read these threads and compared to LL and CD this seems like a good option price rise! Im not bothered about the councellor side of things but i do need some structure so the weigh in at the chemists gets my thumbs up!

Im initially going to do the diet for 5 weeks until my OH's bday and see where i go from there.

Atm im 200lbs exactly and would like to reach 13 stone by 26th June...do you think thats possible?

Anyhow I have my packs and im starting in the morning. I already drink my 2 litres a day and got into that habit during Celeb Slim but im going to up it to at least 4 minimum.

Wish me luck guys and i know ill get plenty of support on here

Kels

x

Good luck on the diet, its hard but worth it.

Welcome

Welcome Just For Me . Glad to have you with us. You are starting around the same weight as i did . The weight losses are fantastic but you have to give it all or nothing i.e 100 % lipotrim. Just take it week by week and only look ahead as far as your next Weigh In . AAAAAAd GLUG GlUG, GLUG the water. Best of luck.

wow you lost 11 pounds in your first week:eek:

if i can have the same weightloss as you in 5 weeks ill be over the moon

i fully intend to stick at this 100% and just take it one day at a time!

And glug glug glug away!

Hi Kels and welcome!!

I remember seeing you post somewhere and googling "the Kels diet" before I 'clicked' (it's me age dear!) LOL!!

I definitely think 18lbs is do-able in that timescale. If you're planning to eat on the OHs birthday though you'll have to refeed earlier. But you can factor all that in.

Best of luck and I look forward to seeing how you get on! x

hi kells, welcome. you sound in a positive frame of mind. good luck tomorrow when you start.

Hi Just for me and welcome. Hope your first week goes well, come on here as often as you can for support, it really helps.
Best of luck
Doirin

Hi Kels, welcome and good luck. Drink plenty of water and stay focused. You will do fantastically on this.

Back