Im Joining

bo_lady

I had decided to stay with cd but had to go to hospital this morning cos i suffer from gall stones and the pain was very bad last night so went along with h2b hoping they could hurry up procedures as I am waiting for an endoscopy but have been waiting for a yr since I had to ultra sound to find my gallstones anyway the outcome was CD is not good for me and the condition I have it can cause a stomach ulcer rapidly!

So quit and I am joinging WW I am going to try and do it this wk but my class is on Tues so wont be official till then!!!

Il be around though!!

See u xxx

oh good luck lovey,my sister had that problem she had hers removed and is alot better now.
Bless ya i really feel for you as she was in terrible pain xx

Welcome!!!
You will love ww. I think we have been posting about the colonics? I am going for one on Tuesday so I will let you know how it goes! I hope you feel better soon.

Ax

welcome to the ww gang. you will love it xx

Good luck for tuesday hun. I went to my first meeting last wednesday so I am eagerly awaiting my first weigh in!

xx

Welcome to our WW world. You will love it.

I had gallstones too a few years back, thought I was dying when the pain kicked in. Had my gall bladder removed and have obviously had no further problems. Hope you don't have to wait too long for the same result. Just keep off any "fatty" foods as this will trigger off an attack.xxx

Best of luck for your wi tomorrow love! This is such a great site and everyone is so lovely.
xx

Back