Extra Easy Indigowarriors fight to health and life.

Today I stood at the scales at Slimming World and sobbed. The figure on the screen was horrific. How had I gained so much weight? Luckily the consultant knew my mental health struggles and just allowed my cry whilst she reassured me that we can attack this.

13 STONE 10.5LBS

Officially this is the biggest I have ever been ever. The last 18 months have been the hardest experiences of my adult life. I had lost my children,my home and my sanity all in one horrible period. Due to significant mental health problems my children are being adopted as I am to poorly to look after them. Its painful and hard but, I need to get well so I can have interesting things to write to them when we begin the letterbox process in November.

I need to lose weight as I also have a complex heart condition that could and would be dangerous if I was to over weight. Like I am now. The problem is I suffer from episodes of complete amnesia where I dont know what I am doing during that time and it seems I binge eat. So it makes it complicated. However, I am determined to fight back.

So I disappeared for a while. Put on a couple of lbs. However, determind to fight back. Starting tomorrow I am back on plan and kick weights butt. I just stood on the scales and my new starting weight is 14 stone 2.

Last edited:
Hi Indigo Warrior. Sorry life has been so tough. How has this week's SW gone?

Back