im jumping ship

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi guys
im really sorry and i hate to do this but im finishing LT on monday.i have thought about this long and hard for the last 3 days.as some of you already know ive have been struggleling since day 1 about the amount of water i can drink in a day.this monday i was told that to stay on LT i had to drink 4-6 pints a day,and as i was bearly doing 4 i had no choice but to look at another way to lose my fat.ive spoken to a cdc and was told that i could have 4 pints of good old plain water and make the other 2 pints up with milk/tea.so as from tuesday morning i will no longer be part of you or your support group.im really sooooooooory to leave all you lovely people after all the advice you have given.take care each and everyone of you.wishing you all the very best on whatever journey you are on.
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:( good luck

Don't apologise hon, LT isn't for everyone, you have to do what feels right for you and you know we're always here if you need us or decide to give it another go.

Best of luck in your weightloss efforts *hugs*

Sorry to see you go but you can always pop back in and say hi :D

thanks guys
will defo pop back every night to say hi x

Back