I'm just overweight!!!

ava

Silver Member
Wow, it only seems 2 mins ago since i was posting saying i was just obese and now i'm not any longer, just got back from my weigh in and i lost 8lb so now i'm just overweight :D

Have been on Cambridge for 26 weeks now and i'm just 2lb off 10 stone, i am so so pleased to finally be feeling like myself again. It's totally changed my life, infact it's given me my life back. For all those thinking of trying it, do it, you won't regret it!!! :D

fantastic Ava brilliant results :D

Hi Ava, have you go any tips for how you lost 9st in 5months i am shocked by this!! How much water did you drink and did you eat any chicken or green veg at all?

There's only one thing I can say...

Wow!!!!

Happy New Year Ava

Happy New You!!

:party0019:

Ava that is fantastic - you must be chuffed to bits with your amazing loss.

Well done!!

WOW, fantastic. Well done.
Very inspirational, any chance of any photos please :)

OMW!
thats fantastic!
you must feel sooooooooo good

WOWEE!!!!

Congratulations on reaching this milestone.

I am sure it won't be too long until you are posting about the next milestone :D

CONGRATULATIONS Ava that's absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it only seems 2 mins ago since i was posting saying i was just obese and now i'm not any longer, just got back from my weigh in and i lost 8lb so now i'm just overweight :D

Have been on Cambridge for 26 weeks now and i'm just 2lb off 10 stone, i am so so pleased to finally be feeling like myself again. It's totally changed my life, infact it's given me my life back. For all those thinking of trying it, do it, you won't regret it!!! :D

Well done - FAB loss !!! :D

Debz xx

Thank you so much everyone, the support here has been so fantastic, not sure i could of done it without you all :) I do feel really great, i just feel like me again and back to how i should be if that makes sense. I can hardly believe i've lost that much in 26 weeks, it really has gone fast, it seems like only yesterday that i started!!!

louisa26, i did my AAM every 5 weeks and the losses for that are in my sig in pink, other than that i've been on SS except for Christmas and Boxing day when i did AAM too(couldn't resist the sprouts:D) I drink around 5 litres of water a day, really struggled at first with it as i lived off diet pepsi but it got easier. Although have to say i do find it hard to drink that much now the weather is colder but i just get it down me somehow!!

My lovely hubby is still ment to be uploading the photos i took about 6 weeks ago:rolleyes: so i'll probably just hang on now and take some when i finish SS, only 16lb until then :eek:

Ava that really is just WOW you're am amazing inspiration....whats it like being the new you?

Ava, thats fantastic, you have done amazingly well x

Thanks ninababes :) It's fab!!! I was slim about 5 years ago and i now feel that i'm nearly back to how i felt then (i was a 12-14) It's great to be able to leave the house and not feel like everyone is staring at me, or go into a shop and not be sweating like i did before because i was so big and couldn't cope with warm places. I love that i can pick up a size 16 top instead of a 26 and know it will fit me. Just lot's of little things really, it's just great to feel normal again :D

Normal wow it's been a long time since i've said that about myself and it's so wonderful you've reached it and long may you remain "normal". I hope you're going to splash out on a MEGA shopping trip and a big pamper session to reward you for all your hard work!!!!!!!

Wow Ava that's fantastic, your loss is amazing, well done! You do need to get some pictures uploaded, I bet you look a completely different person now :)

Corinne x

Back