Im Kez im on the Exante diet

Kez.

Hello my name is Kez i started the exante diet yesterday this is my day 2 today, I thought id join looking forward to chatting with every one

Last edited:
Hi Kez, same here! Found day one quite hard but today I am armed with some zero cal drinks in a hope these will get me through into ketosis!
How are you getting on so far?

Hello im ok today one day at a time its trying to keep my self out the kitchen is hard lol i think i will get some coke zero too any thing to help i miss tea
it will be nice if we help each other along we seen to be at the same stage

I'm on day 2 as well! I'm doing ok, had boullion earlier which really helped with hunger. I'm a bit grumpy tho lol

lol staying out of the kitchen is the best thing! I love cooking and am def avoiding all of the recorded cookery programs on the planner at the moment as watching those is akin to torture!

What packs are you on and how are you finding them? I love the porridge/bars and I had a chocolate shake as a hot chocolate today which was lovely however I absolutely hate the pasta! Debating adding in some carb free veg like cauliflower or broccoli to make it more bearable as I have 27 to get through!

I think tea and coffee (I can't drink either without milk!) are the hardest things I've had to give up that and Ricola sugar free sweets! Strange what you miss!

Welcome to the forum Kez, I hope what you have chosen to do, works for you ;)

Soups, shakes and bars. I was thinking next time round of having porridge and pasta, but a lot of people have said the pasta is vile! So now I'm a bit undecided. I'll choose if I get thru this lot! How much do you have to lose Kez?

I'm on day 2 as well! I'm doing ok, had boullion earlier which really helped with hunger. I'm a bit grumpy tho lol

i have been in the hair dressers for 4 hours lol so that really helped with the wanting to eat but now im home i want to eat some thing my head is so sore and like your self im getting that grumpy way

I went to sleep for a bit! Just had the Thai chicken soup. I like too! So that's all of them I like so far. Strawberry shake and tomato soup tomorrow!

I've cheered up a bit now. Probably won't last tho lol

lol staying out of the kitchen is the best thing! I love cooking and am def avoiding all of the recorded cookery programs on the planner at the moment as watching those is akin to torture!

What packs are you on and how are you finding them? I love the porridge/bars and I had a chocolate shake as a hot chocolate today which was lovely however I absolutely hate the pasta! Debating adding in some carb free veg like cauliflower or broccoli to make it more bearable as I have 27 to get through!

I think tea and coffee (I can't drink either without milk!) are the hardest things I've had to give up that and Ricola sugar free sweets! Strange what you miss!

ive got 4 kids and im finding it hard cooking for them i want to eat what im cooking lol the packs im on are the pasta carbonara they are nice i have 3 a day i will get some thing else once they run out i think if i have the bars i would just want to eat 3 of them lol

I miss my tea

Soups, shakes and bars. I was thinking next time round of having porridge and pasta, but a lot of people have said the pasta is vile! So now I'm a bit undecided. I'll choose if I get thru this lot! How much do you have to lose Kez?

Im on the pasta carbonara they are ok i want to loose 3 st 10 lbs how about you ?

I went to sleep for a bit! Just had the Thai chicken soup. I like too! So that's all of them I like so far. Strawberry shake and tomato soup tomorrow!

glad your feeling better i could do with going to bed too what day are you on ?

I only had an hour. I'm day 2. Actually not feeling too bad. But I was hungry and OH was cooking so I went into the bedroom, bad move lol

im having pasta carbonara for the next 2 months lol glad your felling better just remember why your doing this and it should help motavate you what ive done is put an outfit that i want to fit into again to keep me going

I'm good at remembering why I'm doing it. It helps me to remember that nobody made me do this. I made the choice!

I know me well enough to know I want this and that I have no patience so need some quick results to get me started.

Yeah I feel like that. I've never really dieted and put it all back on, but I just stop dieting and stay the same for ages. I want rid of it this time!

Back