I'm knackered - is this normal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Andrea73, 24 April 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Andrea73

Andrea73 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    them all.....
    HI all hopefully some1 can give me advice. I am on day 6 of SSing and am pretty sure I'm in ketosis. My husband is also doing it with me and he has lots of energy and isn't hungry. Me on the other hand is absolutely knackered, feel hungry and want to eat (but I know I'll hate myself).

Is this normal to feel like this. I really don't want to give up.

:needhug: Andrea x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I felt lousey on day 6 too, i have never really experienced the buzz full of energy feeling throughout the diet. However I do feel loads better than I have in years. Just try and get through the day as best as you can, its amazing what a difference a day can make as to how you feel.

4. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi andrera
    i to am on day 6 of ss
    have to admit i am feeling pretty good today but felt really bad 2/3//4th day
    definetly sign of ketosis
    keep ya chin up you`ll get there
    hugs kaz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.