Im leaving LT and re-feeding!!! Ive met goal! :)

WELL DONE J-Loo!!!!!!!!! Not surprised you made it - you have been very committed....see ya hopefully in re-feed/maintenance forum!

Well done on reaching your goal. You must feel so proud of yourself for achieving so much. Best of luck on refeeding, hope you will post in the refeeding forum so everyone can benefit from your experiences. Well done and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Thank you hun- I will have a diary from tommorow! hehe x

i absolutely love the way you said this diet has changed you on the inside aswell coz i so so so believe dat. it is the best feeling in the world to be getting slimmer but wen you are actually changing your life as a whole aswell its a million times more important. good luck with refeeding im sure you will do amazing after your magnificent journey.

Thanks annemarie it really does, you start 2 feel more confident and happy and find yourself smiling all the time- its fab and of course other people pick up on it! hehe :D x

Congrats, Jodie.

You have done so well and should be really proud of yourself. You seem to have your head screwed on so I'm sure you'll lose that 7lbs with healthy eating and exercise! Well done again and take care!

x

Cheers strawberry, only a matter of time will tell, but if im still busy at the rate I am now- I will have 7lbs off in no time! x

wow you are an inspiration...congratulations x

Thank you hun x

hey jodie thats fantastic im buzzing after reading that post off you well done hun xxxx

aww thanks claire, your doing amazingly well too!! x

WELL DONE J-Loo!!!!!!!!! Not surprised you made it - you have been very committed....see ya hopefully in re-feed/maintenance forum!

cheers Iris, yes I will be heading there tommorow to start my diary- cant wait! x

Hi Jodie,
very well done to you, what a fab journey you had and now this part is at an end. You should have started your refeed today so will look at the refeedinf section for you, hope all is well.
Doirin

Back