I'm looking forward too.... (for motivation)

RachieRoo

Silver Member
Evening all!!:wave_cry:
I'm bored so thought I'd start a new thread for fun...everyone must post one thing they are looking forward to either during their lt journey, or at target...and it must be different from previous post's, I'll start.....so...

I'm looking forward to...

Seeing my cheekbones and collarbones againand losing my chins!

(is that 3 things???):confused::p

Next!!!!!...

Great thread!

I'm looking forward to seeing my sister's face when she comes back from where she lives in Cyprus in May ..... I'm 'the fat one' but by then ......... could/should be at target!!!! :) :)

I'm looking forward to wearing clothes I have picked off the front of the rails for summer as apposed to covering myself up, wearing oversize black clothing and sweating like a Pig :D

im looking forward to ppl faces when i turn up to a party in April who iv not seen in over 12 months!
Thats bad cos the party is not about me hehe

I'm looking forward to being able to show my tattoo's off! :)

walkin round my bedroom naked, an dnot tryin hide my jiggly bits from my ever adoring other half! hehe xx

looking forward to not minding having my photo taken. We take loads of pics of the baby but I try to make sure I'm behind the camera and OH is in the photo as I'm ashamed of myself in photos. That will change soon!

Oooooh good topic!!

I am looking forward to being able to wear a skirt and a dress again with some killer heels! ;)

Wearing gorgous dresses and being able to shop wherever I like. :D

dresses for me as well

lol just messing no mines being able to not worry bout not wearing a top like on the ebach and that

buying strappy summer tops and shorts and thinking who is that slim person looking back at me in the mirror

dresses for me as well

Adam:8855:love it!!!!

lol just messing no mines being able to not worry bout not wearing a top like on the ebach and that[/quote]

I'm looking forward to getting down to my lowest adult weight 16st 3, which is 5lbs less than LL final WI after foundation.

I'm Looking forward to going to cornwall thinner and fitter and able to cycle the whole camel cycle path and not in two stages. So this year i want to go from padstow to wenfordbrigde and back again in the same day. And not hvaing cream teas and fish and chips along the way.xx
Nikki

iv thought of another as well lol

im looking forward to when i am at goal being about 8 stone lighter than i was in june last year

this well aid the feeling of speed in my car lol

I can't wait to just not stand out from the crowd cos of me weight. Stupid but something little to look forward to!

I'd love my 1st pair of skinny jeans- oh and not to be the "fat friend" anymore!

iv thought of another as well lol

im looking forward to when i am at goal being about 8 stone lighter than i was in june last year

this well aid the feeling of speed in my car lol

hmmm u jus watch urself colin mcray...
I'd love my 1st pair of skinny jeans- oh and not to be the "fat friend" anymore!

Yer i cant wait not to be the Dat Friend any more hunni...

xx

I can't wait to see the back of my bingo wings! :D

Back