I'm moving from cambridge to veggie atkins

princess_cj

thank you to everyone for all the support but I really need to get my social life back in order and I think that veggie atkins is probably the best way for me to loose my last 20lbs, I also have to be careful about being on a vlcd as I could be having my tummy tuck quite soon and so need to start boosting the old immune system so that I heal well from the scars!

I love cambridge and wish I could continue but I also can't really afford it as I haven't got a job yet since finishing uni and at least on veggie atkins my parents buy the shopping so I can save a much needed £35 a week!

Good luck to everyone on their weightloss journeys with cambridge, its a great diet and it really does work so stay positive :)

I'm still going to come on and read the threads so keep it up and just remember that its not forever and its a good, fast way of getting to goal, although it can be hard at times!

xxxx

sorry hun but whats veggie atkins???

xx

lol, like a vegetarian version of atkins, rose elliott has a vegetarian low carb book which is basically the same as atkins but adapts for vegetarians....!

xx

oooooooh I see! Had to think then with Atkins being majorly meat based!

Good luck sweetie!

xx

Wow, what a great loss. Good luck with your last stretch on the veggie atkins - just out of interest though, what exactly is the veggie atkins?! I'm intrigued! Jenny.x

Oh sorry, I've just read the other posts (I'm still new to this site so trying to work it out!!), and you have already given someone an idea of veggie atkins so very sorry for asking again!! Good luck again!! xx

thank you jenza, although I must confess I've actually gone back to weightwatchers now as I have surgery coming up so really need to eat healthily including all food groups so I don't want to not be able to eat fruit etc which isn't possible on a low carb diet!

Good luck with your weightloss!

xx

Back