I'm naughty

fifi70

Silver Member
I usually go for my weigh in on a saturday; but haven't been today!! The reason is that I've not been to the loo for almost a week, I've taken sennokot, colax, and have even eaten prunes, but to no avail, I've not been. You could say I'm full of sh*t. Any way all that must weigh loads, (I'm on re-feed btw for all you newbies). I couldn't stand to be told that I've put on weight so will go next week as soon as nature has taken its course, sooner rather than later I hope. Sorry about this, but I just had to share :wave_cry:

Oh sorry to hear you are having problems.....you'd be surprised how much you could have lost either way....one of the girls tired a colonic when things got a bit stuck....really sorted her out!!

hi fiona, sorry to hear your having prob in the loo dept. Hopefully you will get sorted soon. I find senakot good :) know what you mean about the weight it def weigh's sry to be do graphic!!

becky x

I too have had that problem a few times, got some suppositries (bum pills) from the LT chemist, make you go within 2-20 mins, marvellous!!!:D
Good luck.
T x

are you drinking enough water hun? Hope things get moving soon :)

DULCOLAX Fi, they are much better than Senakot imho xx

I usually go for my weigh in on a saturday; but haven't been today!! The reason is that I've not been to the loo for almost a week, I've taken sennokot, colax, and have even eaten prunes, but to no avail, I've not been. You could say I'm full of sh*t. Any way all that must weigh loads, (I'm on re-feed btw for all you newbies). I couldn't stand to be told that I've put on weight so will go next week as soon as nature has taken its course, sooner rather than later I hope. Sorry about this, but I just had to share :wave_cry:
Don't blame you hun...but i bet you didnt gain!!! Good luck with the poo's xx
And YES, ducolax are fab!!! Just await the 3am cramps then.......................run as fast as your little legs will carry you hehehe

Thats fair enough i would say Fi! I put 2lb on the other day as i hadnt been!! As soon as i went i lost it!! xx

Went to chemist and bought some ducolax, and I'm pleased to say they are blooming fabulous. Nic you were ded right about the cramps, but mine came at 6am, but it was a result. I weighed myself yesterday and had put on 2 lb, but I weighed myself straight away after my excellent clear-out and was back to what I should be. I feel light as a feather lmao.
Do you guys who take ducolax take them every night or once or twice a week?? don't want to over do it, don't want to end up with a stingi-ring if you know what I mean.

Thanks to all for support and advice over a delicate problem, phew what a relief.:D:D

Good, glad they worked hunni xxxxx I take em twice a week one wednesdya one the night before WI (which is a monday) xx

Thanks for the great advice, got some Dulcolax today. Just a bit worried that they have a sugar coating, does that have any consequences being on LT? Sorry for being a bit dim!

They have been fine for everyone else hun..... imo..they can only do good xx

Thanks, I knew I was being dim but I had to ask!!! Now I can look forward to the rewards of using them!!!! Lol!!!

Back