Im never here

missy3

starving!
My laptop is broken so im rarely ever on here anymore unfortunately :( but just thought i'd update a little.
Had my halloween party last night that i was working towards. I started out at size 20 and would never even consider a dress but last night i wore a size 16 black strapless prom dress and i felt great :D I havent done as well on my LT journey as i really should have (on again off again) but im happy im finally making improvements in my life. :D LT is def the way forward, and im glad im slowly but surely learning that. So heres to my christmas outfit!
good luck everyone xxx

wow missy, i bet that felt brilliant hunni.... i cant wait til clothes get looser !!

you must be so proud of yourself

Great to hear it is going in the right direction for you missy x

Hi babe, lovely to hear from you. Glad to hear you had a great party and well done on the dress - I bet you looked fab - photos please!

Hope you do well ready for another new dress for Christmas - well that size 16 will be way too big for you by then!

x

Congrats I know exactly how you feel I wore a dress the other week 1st time n a long time and it was a real boost xx keep it up and you will get to goal xx

Great to hear that you felt (and looked) good in your dress.
Your hard work and determination is paying off, well done, you're doing so well. xxxx

Congrats on your weight-loss! You must be so pleased with yourself, Simone x

Back